Canadian Gymnastics Week
Introducing the Vancouver Phoenix Gymnastics
1st Annual Flipathon Fundraiser
February 18-24, 2018
What is Flipathon?
Coaches and athletes in all programs perform flips and challenges at the end of class to celebrate the money raised as a group and to celebrate the sport of Gymnastics during
Canadian Gymnastics Week!
- Athletes will be given inspired gymnastics challenges in class which can also tie in with the calendar of activities from #CDNGYMWEEK.
- The more money raised as a class = the more challenges the coaches will have during Canadian Gymnastics Week!
- Parents and guardians will have the opportunity to take photos of the challenges during class!
FUNDRAISING GOAL: Funds raised in this year's Flip-A-Thon will be put towards our ANNUAL GOAL TO RAISE $100,000!
- For critical building maintenance
- To support club infrastructure
- To upgrade equipmment and technology
How to Participate?
- Athletes will receive pledge sheets from their coaches. We encourage each athlete to collect pledges from sponsors (friends, family and collegues, etc) and to complete their form.
- Pledge forms and donations must be returned during class
Deadline for forms and donations: February 11-17th!
How to Donate?
- If you would like a tax receipt (over $20), please issue your cheque to the National Sport Trust Fund and include your address and email on your form.
- No tax receipt required? Issue cheques to Vancouver Phoenix Gymnastics.
Get ready for the chance to win BIG Prizes!
- Pledges totalling more than $100 will be entered in a draw to win an IPAD.
- Pledges totalling $250 or more will be entered in a draw to win a NINTENDO SWITCH.