Registration is by session. There are 4 sessions in the year - Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer. The Fall, Winter and Spring sessions are available for enrollment in early June. The summer session is available for registration in early March.
1. Full payment is required:
- Fall fees upon enrolment
- Winter fees, are processed automatically on October 14th or after date upon enrolment.
- Spring fees, are processed automatically on January 6th or after date upon enrolment.
2. $25.00 fee will be charged for returned cheques or declined credit cards. Please remember to keep your credit card information online up-to-date.
3. Transfers are permitted until the halfway point of the session. A $10.00 fee applies
4. You will be notified and will receive a full refund for a class should should it be cancelled due to low enrolment.
5. We do not offer make-ups for classes missed due to illness or vacation.
Each participant is required a $30 individual club membership. This includes membership to Gymnastics BC (GBC)/Gymnastics Canada (GCG) and Phoenix. Secondary insurance is one of the benefits of Club Membership. Payment is due upon enrolment and is non-refundable.
This $30 fee is allocated as follows: $12.30 to BGC, $6 to GCG and the balance of $11.70 to Phoenix
- The registration fee is non-refundable.
- Withdrawals before the session begins: 80% refund of class fee.
- Withdrawals within the first 2 weeks of the session: 80% refund of the pro-rated balance.
- Withdrawals beyond the second week of the session: no refunds.
- In the case of injury or illness with a doctor’s note: 80% refund of pro-rated balance.